360° Excavator Training (Below 10 Tonnes)
Who should take this course:
Anyone required to operate 360 Degree Excavators below 10 tonnes.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
– Operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and accepted good practice under varying site conditions.
– Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
– Trench, backfill, level and mark out.
– Excavate deep and shallow excavation.
– Carry out associated construction activities.
– Carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
– Have an understanding of responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 & other current relevant legislation.
– An Introduction to the Construction Industry.
– Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations.
– Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations.
– Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
– Other current relevant regulations.
– Introduction to machine.
– Pre-shift inspections.
– Controls and instruments.
– Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems.
– Trenching, back-filling, levelling and marking out.
– Excavating deep and shallow excavation.
– Other associated construction activities.
– Explanation of attachments.
A highly interactive practical and classroom based course, concludes with practical assessment and theory test demonstrating the candidate’s full understanding of the training.