Counter Balance Forklift Truck Training
Who should take this course:
This is for candidates with little or no experience in operations of an industrial counter balanced forklift truck.
Upon completion candidates will have shown a knowledge and understanding of:
– Carrying out pre start and running checks on machine.
– How to prepare and travel a machine over varying terrain with & without loads.
– How to manoeuvre Industrial Counterbalanced Forklift in a confined space both forward & reverse.
– Set up a machine in order to lift various loads.
– Load vehicles & Bays.
– Ensure load security & integrity.
– Keep within safe working parameters.
– Place machine in and out of service condition.
– Explain loading and unloading procedures.