MEWP Scissor Lift Training
Who should take this course:
Anyone required to operate a scissor lift.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
– State the names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
– Use the operator’s handbook and other relevant information.
– Ensure the mast climber is sited and erected.
– Complete pre use and running checks.
– Prepare the platform to accept various loads.
– Raise and lower the platform up to maximum working height loaded and unloaded.
– Keep within safe working parameters.
– Place the machine in an out of service condition.