Wheeled Loading Shovel Training
Who should take this course:
Anyone required to operate a wheeled loading shovel.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
– State the names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
– Use the operators handbook and other relevant information.
– Complete pre use and running checks.
– Set the loading shovel for site and road travel.
– Travel over rough and undulating terrain in a loaded and unloaded state.
– Manoeuvre in confined areas using forward and reverse direction with and without a load.
– Carry out excavations from an embankment.
– Load various types of materials into receptacles.
– Ensure load integrity and security.
– Keep within safe working parameters.
– Backfill, spread and level differing types of materials.
– Place the loading shovel in an out of service condition.
– Explain the loading and unload procedures on and off a transporter.