Abrasive Wheels Training
Who should take this course:
Anyone required to operate an agricultural tractor.
Number of delegates:
Maximum of six.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
– Select and mount safely the correct type of disc or wheel for the task to be carried out.
– Fully understand their duties and responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
– The provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
– Safety in the use of Abrasive Wheels HS (G) 17.
– The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
– Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996.
– COSSH Regulations 2002.
– PPE Regulations 1992.
– PUWER 1998.
– Safety in the use of Abrasive Wheels HS(G)17.
– Manual Handling Regulations 1992.
– Types and Functions of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting Discs.
– The selection, testing, mounting and storage of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting off Discs.
– The care, maintenance, transport and handling of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting off Discs.