BOBCAT (Skid Steer Loader) Training
Who should take this course:
Anyone required to operate aÂ skid steer loader.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
– State the names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
– Use the operatorâ€²s handbook and other relevant information.
– Complete pre use and running checks.
– Set the skid steer for site and road travel.
– Travel over rough and undulating terrain in a loaded and unloaded state.
– Travel up and down substantial inclines.
– Manoeuvre in confined areas using forward and reverse direction with and without a load.
– Form stockpiles and ramps of various materials.
– Load various types of materials into receptacles.
– Clean and level different types of materials.
– Place the skid steer in an out of service condition.
– Explain the loading and unload procedures on and off a transporter.