Who should take this course:
Anyone required to operate aÂ skid steer loader.
Number of delegates:
Maximum of four.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
– Identify and explain relevant information relating to lifting accessories.
– Ensure the area of operation is suitable for lifting activities.
– Estimate weights and centres of gravity.
– Select appropriate lifting accessories for different load types.
– Sling various loads including balanced, unbalanced and loose.
– Guide various loads and place accurately including to and from confined and blind areas.
– Carry out lifts according to given instructions.
– Use different forms of communication.
– Keep within safe working parameters.
– Return lifting accessories to storage.
– Recognise different types of lifting accessories and their applications.